Monday, June 16, 2008

A little bit about myself....

My name is Andrew and I am 30 living in Ohio with my wife, dog Raven, and four cats. Both my wife and I are very passionate about the plight of our environment and we try very hard to lessen our own impact on it each day. This blog will be all about our endeavors as we transform our home into eco-friendly. I will provide pictures of our efforts as well as provide sources for others to use to find out about Going Green.
If you have any questions about what I post or talk about, feel free to ask me questions. I will do my best to answer them or point you in the right direction.
I am not an engineer nor a scientist, just a regular Joe trying to make a difference in this world.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I like how you say the dog's name but not mine. Klassy! : D

Love, Amanda

Andrew said...

Geeez, I forgot you logged in as you on my computer, so as a reminder, this is your wife talking...