Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday, June 22nd

This past weekend, I installed a new dimmer switch in our Master Bathroom that will now allow me to not blind myself at 6am in the morning when getting ready for work. It also saves me energy with us having 10 bulbs of light in there.
I also installed a chlorine filter for our Master Bathroom shower. It definitely makes a difference in how I feel when taking a shower. I think that we're going to take it one step further though and add a water softener to house water system. Home Depot sells a GE one for about $550 plus installation.
And finally I installed a water saving showerhead in our guest bathroom. Made by Kohler our water consumption in the shower without comprimising the pressure. Can't wait to see what my folks think in two weeks when they're here for the 4th.

No comments: